Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
It's a beautiful day with fantastic weather and I'm stuck inside doing homework. Boo.
My professors are really trying to kill me right now I think. Every class I had this week we got assigned a project that's due within the next two weeks. Who does that?!

Anyway, I hope everyone is have a better, more relaxing Saturday than I am!

Big wedding news: I finally got the menu/contract info for our reception hall! I can't wait to set up a time to taste the food (which sounds amazing, by the way).

Alright, I should probably stop procrastinating now. Sorry it was so short today! 

I leave you with an old Irish Blessing I grew up hearing (my great-great-grandparents imigrated from Ireland to my Grandma knows a whole bunch of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!