The first step

Monday, March 5, 2012

My first post!
I am so excited to begin my blogging journey with everyone! I'm new at this, so cut me some slack for a while.

My name is Genna and I am a newly engaged journalism student in a lovely little town in northwest Ohio. The kind of town everyone complains about and never leaves.

I felt the first picture I ever took with my fiance would be appropriate for my first post!
My fiance's name is Cameron Freed, hence the lines "Freed at last" and "Freed-om." My blog will be my diary of sorts toward my wedding.

I am a whirlwind of activity and I love every second of it. I am editor of my university's newspaper, a mommy to a wonderful one-year-old puppy named Trigger and a lover of God.

My family is a great asset in my life and supports me no matter what. I'm the oldest of four and you'll probably see my family mentioned every now and then.
My family at my grandparents' house this past Christmas. Aren't we cute?

Tomorrow will be my first "real" blog post and throughout the week I'll be updating the site and adding more about me little by little as I get to know the site.

I hope through my blog everyone gets to know me, gets a glimpse of my exciting life and walk with me on my journey to Freed-om!


Veteran bloggers, any tips or suggestions for me?

Genna

2 comments:

  1. Post on a regular schedule so we know when to look out for your newest posts! Two or three a week is usually plenty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Evan. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!