O-H...!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

First of all... GO BUCKS!

That being said, here's one of the few normal pictures I took today of my fiance and I dressed up in our Buckeye gear:
Okay so it's not perfect, but this is as close to normal as his pictures get
I am so looking forward to this week! It's a four-day week (thank you, Easter) but I have a lot due for school. So here's to hoping I get it all done (on time) and can relax on our break!
We only have two issues left of the school paper, which is bittersweet. It's been an awesome first semester but I am looking forward to having a little more time for myself during the week. And as with all good things it must come to an end.
I am getting more and more anxious about my possible internship and almost regretting it already. I know it'd be an amazing opportunity, but my friends keep talking about how much fun this summer is going to be (no big plans, we just hang out a lot during the summer) and I can't help but worry about not being here for some of that. I guess we'll see how things go. Maybe I won't get the internship and am worrying for nothing at all!
Not to mention I would miss this little guy...
I hope to have a little more time to do a longer update tomorrow but all that homework is starting to look rather daunting. Again, here's to hoping!
Have a great night, and GO BUCKS!
Genna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!