Creativite juices are flowing

Friday, April 6, 2012

Tonight is my first night of my Easter break, which of course means I have loads of homework and projects I am now procrastinating. Isn't that what break is for a college student, anyway?
In any case, I'm taking this holy weekend to relax and do things I don't get to do during school.
1. Journal
2. Take pictures (for fun, not for class)
3. Blog I suck at this during the week
4. Shop!
5. Edit pictures I take during the week
6. Clean, clean, clean!
7. Spend some quality time with Trigger
And ironically, I've done all of those today and I've only been off school since 2 p.m.!
Some pictures of Trig I'm using for a photography project (all unedited) 

One of my favorite--His favorite toy (his mouth in the background (impatient))
This week I got accepted into Mortar Board, a national senior service and leadership honor society. Our induction ceremony is next Friday and we have to wear white kill me. 
I can't stand wearing white because I feel like it never looks right on me. So my mom and I are taking a trip to the TOL Monday to (hopefully) find something to wear.
Thursday I have my first art show (YIKES!!!!) which I am really excited about. It's a juried show, meaning we had to be selected to get in and will be ranked and possibly have our art sold. I have never done anything like this so I'm thrilled to be a part of it.
This is the picture that will be in the show. Doesn't look great now but when it's cropped, B&W'd, matted and framed, it's a really sharp image.
NOTE: All images in the show are unedited other than crops and B&Ws
The semester is almost over. One of those, "So close, yet so far away" situations. It seems like it's right in front of me, but I have to scale this mountain of work before me to get to the light on the other side.
My Nazi-English teacher's final project is due this week, my final project for interviewing is due this week, my final project for photography is due this week, and half of my final project for MassComm&DigMedia is due this week. Don't tell me professors don't plan this stuff. Way too much to be coincidental!
In any case, pray I don't go under!
Genna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!