Pretty cool, huh?
This week has been tremendously awesome, so coming up with only five things for High Five for Friday is gonna be really hard.
1. The last issue of the Pulse was this week! It's been a challenge switching from reporter to editor, but I love what I'm doing so it was a little
2. Being elected Director of Communication for Mortar Board (Pi Sigma Alpha) National Senior Honor Society.
3. Being elected President of Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association's official honor society
4. Getting a second and third interview for an amazing internship in Columbus. I've been praying about this forever and on Monday I finally said to myself "Okay, maybe I wasn't what they were looking for and I accept that." Less than a day later they called and asked for a phone interview and asked for some samples. They told me they'd notify me within a week if they'd like to meet me for an in-person interview. I sent them the samples this morning and not even an hour later they called and asked me to come down Wednesday. I couldn't be more grateful!
5. Cover the Night tonight! There's been so much controversy surrounding the organization who started this event. But the thing is, I'm not in it for the organization. When I watched that video for the first time I wasn't moved to tears by the people who made the video, it was the kids in it that needed the help.