Long time no see, blogger!

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's most certainly been too long. In the past week I've finished the first semester of my junior year, booked our reception hall and decided the food we'll be having. I'm sure I've done a lot more but this week has been kind of a blue.
This morning I took Cameron to get two of his wisdom teeth out. First of all it was way too early. I don't think I've slept in at all since the end of the semester. Talk about annoying. But he was really funny in the way home because the laughing gas was still in effect. About two hours later he wasn't so funny anymore when the pain started really kicking in.
This past weekend my baby brother had his senior prom. He and his girlfriend looked great. I got to take all the pictures for walk-in and the dance for Mrs. Cody (they can be seen at www.lbpicturelady.phanfare.com). I had so much fun and I'm lie it made me miss high school a little. There's little more fun than dressing up and having a fun night out with friends.
I hope I have some more time to blog a little more in depth this week though I am starting to prepare for my move to Columbus!
Have a good week everyone!
Genna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!