1. What is your all-time favorite song?
2. What is your favorite singer/band?
Tough because I like so many different kinds... Journey, Jason Aldean John Mayer are probably the top three. Apparently I have a thing for J's?
3. What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
HA! Currently? Crazy Train. Just kidding. I love the song I'm Alive (Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews) and get chills every time it's on. Oddly enough it calms me down and puts things into perspective every time I hear it.
4. What songs put you in a good mood?
|Fun fact: I had this picture hanging in my locker when I was in elementary school...which makes me feel old.|
5. What is your favorite road-trip music?
John Mayer currently. I have listened to his new CD on my way home and back for the last three weeks. And it's almost perfectly timed with my car ride!
|Like everything else by him, truly a work of art.|
6. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Oh gosh, either Call Me Maybe, which is stuck in my head just about everyday, or Ice Ice Baby, which I still know all the words to!
Just for fun so you can get these two stuck in your head as well....