Being Social this Sunday

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I don't do weekend link ups often so here's a change of pace for all my readers!




1. What is your all-time favorite song?
Faithfully, Journey
 
2. What is your favorite singer/band?
Tough because I like so many different kinds... Journey, Jason Aldean John Mayer are probably the top three. Apparently I have a thing for J's?
 
3. What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
HA! Currently? Crazy Train. Just kidding. I love the song I'm Alive (Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews) and get chills every time it's on. Oddly enough it calms me down and puts things into perspective every time I hear it.
 
4. What songs put you in a good mood?
Anything NSync!
Fun fact: I had this picture hanging in my locker when I was in elementary school...which makes me feel old.
 
5. What is your favorite road-trip music?
John Mayer currently. I have listened to his new CD on my way home and back for the last three weeks. And it's almost perfectly timed with my car ride!
Like everything else by him, truly a work of art.
 
6. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Oh gosh, either Call Me Maybe, which is stuck in my head just about everyday, or Ice Ice Baby, which I still know all the words to!
Just for fun so you can get these two stuck in your head as well....

1 comment:

  1. Carly Rae Jepson has become one of my guilty pleasures as well!! I'm too old for that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!