Life, love and the pursuit of parking spots

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The last few weeks have truly been a  blur. Cole's graduation party in a nutshell: hot. It was in the 90s and we were outside in a tent. Hot is probably an understatement. His graduation today and it was great. I am glad I ended up coming home for it! Things like that are once in a lifetime. And whether he'll admit it or not definitely not it was an emotional experience.
Myself, brother and one of my lovely sisters

Last week Cameron and I celebrated our three year anniversary. This may not seem like the biggest deal, but for two kids who met in high school and had no idea what they were going to do with their lives let alone who they would marry, I'd say we've done a damn good job so far.
Being in Columbus has been a strain on our relationship. Certainly it hasn't brought us to the point of destruction, but when you're used to seeing your significant other everyday (or every other day), it's quite a change when you don't see them for a week. So far leaving him, my puppy, family and friends hasn't gotten any easier. Here's to hoping.
As for Columbus, I love my job. I still hate traffic and I hate parking even more. I pray (literally I've prayed for this) that as students finish up with classes at OSU that this situation gets easier.
A little something my amazingly creative grandma made me to remind me of the lake while living in this concrete jungle

I hope everyone has a great week. Hopefully I have a little more energy this week so I can blog after work a few times!
Genna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!