1. I love a good book
2. Getting snail mail is one of my favorite things in the world
3. If I could spend the rest of my life somewhere, it would be in a hammock reading a good book
4. I've been attending a lot of weddings lately (some of friends, some for work (chair cover business)) and it makes me really excited for my own
5. I am a very emotional person (aka I cry...a lot)
6. My fiance told me last night he too is counting down til our wedding. For some reason him just saying that made me really happy
7. I am finally losing weight. I'm not sure how much I've lost, but my clothes fit better and that's all I really care about
8. I'm still dreading wedding dress shopping because of my weight (meaning I will probably procrastinate)
9. I have one pillow I cannot sleep without
10. Even though a Jeep was my dream car, I hate the gas mileage
11. Being in Columbus for the last seven weeks has definitely put a strain on my fiance and me. Not to the point of us breaking up, but it definitely makes things hard
12. Saying goodbye to my puppy every weekend is still the hardest thing I have to do
13. My Clarisonic is my bff. Not kidding it is the best beauty/skin product I've ever purchased. Worth every penny
14. Fall is my favorite season. I love cozy sweaters and warm fires
15. I am super organized
Coming up with 15 was actually harder than I thought. Onto Day 2!
Day 2: Six-word memoirs
A little lost, but mostly found
Red sky at night, sailor's delight
With God all things are possible
As it turns out, putting your life into six words is just as challenging. The first I came up with on my own but the second two were phrases that I've used to guide my life and have heard since I was a child (convenient that they are both six words).
Have a great holiday week!