Blogging drought/what I've been up to

Monday, July 23, 2012

Maybe it's because I've been busy or the beautiful weather lately, but I've been slacking on the blogging.
A little update on my life: this is my last, I repeat, LAST week at my internship. The last 10 weeks have gone by crazy fast. They're having a little party for me on my last day (Thursday) and it made me realize how blessed I was to spend time with/get to know all these amazing people. I'm going to miss my work and miss them, but I'm more than ready to enjoy my last three weeks of summer and relax.
I got my hair colored Saturday and I love it! It's darker and has a bit of red in it. You can see a little bit of what it looked like before here!
After getting it done/curled in the wedding (looks so dark)
What it looks like in the light. Seriously such a huge difference!
I got my hair done not only because it needed it really, crazy bad, but also because I was blessed to be a part of one of my oldest friend's weddings this weekend. Lauren and I went to preschool together (pictured below) and it is awesome to still be close enough to be a part of each other's lives. The wedding was beautiful (and I got so many ideas!) as was the bride.
We've done a little growing up the past 15 years!
Have a great week and say a little prayer for me as I finish up things at work and for a few things going on personally.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how adorable are you two! And quite beautiful nowadays, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair color is gorgeous! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I love it :) And so glad to have you.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!