Day 15 of the 15 Day Challenge

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The day I've been dreading: the final day of the challenge. I've met so many new people, gained a lot of new friends and followers and could not be more thankful to Sarah for facilitating that! Now Day 15: the best compliment I've ever received. The first is personally the first time y fiancé (then boyfriend) called me beautiful. It was when he first saw me the night of my senior prom. It may seem cliche, but whenyoure someone with self image issues it means the world. The second time was when I was told by someone I was interviewing that I asked good questions. This has actually happened to me on three occasions this summer. It means more because it came from professionals in the journalism field. I know this was a short entry but I'm exhausted today and have to get ready to head back to Columbus for the second to last time this summer! Before I know it I'll be home for good. Have a lovely last part of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!