Day 4 on the 4th

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Before I begin, props to myself for blogging everyday of this challenge so far!

So Day 4: my favorite childhood memory
This was too easy for me: anything and everything that has to do with Lake Erie. My parents grew up there, my grandparents still live there, we have a condo there. Even before we had the condo we'd spend as much time as possible in the rental cottage next to my grandparents' house.
Here are some pictures of my many wonderful times at the lake. I'm not home so I can't scan any of the really good ones. These are just what I had on Facebook/my computer. Enjoy!



Bottom left is me-- the boy hair cut was in then.


Two summers ago

Last fall 
Second from the top on the left--again with the boy hair.

6 comments:

  1. looks like a great place to create family memories!!

    happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your pics! You must have had great fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great photos, Genna! Since my last name is Lake, my dad and I used to rub our ears together before bedtime when he was tucking me in and called it a "Lake Erie." Ridiculous right?!

    ;) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's adorable! What a cute tradition :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!