The good, the bad and the ugly

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 8: The good, the bad and the ugly about me.

Definitely a loaded prompt. I'll just do a few for each? Here goes nothin.

The good: 
I am super organized. All day, everyday. (Yay organization!)
My opinions are usually strong and rarely do I have a problem sharing them.(Yay standing up for something!)
I know what I want and I'll be damned if I don't get it. (Yay for being persistent!)

The bad:
Two bad habits: biting my nails and picking at scabs. (Boo scars)
Just about the only thing I can cook successfully is pasta/casseroles. Although I made a pretty awesome crock pot pot roast once... (Boo failing housewife 101)
Social media is my weakness. If I don't check it I feel like I'm missing big news. (Boo not being able to relax without my iPhone, iPad or Mac)

The ugly
I'm an emotional person. I cry a lot, sometimes over little things. (Sorry, I think I was wired this way)
I can't think of a time when I've been happy with my body. (In hindsight, my junior/senior year I should've been, but there's always something better)
I'm probably going to be a bridezilla. Not because I need the nicest, most expensive things, but the people around me are very opinionated on what they want (or think I want).

Thank goodness I have a blog to vent through and readers who love me anyway :)

10 comments:

  1. I wrote about being emotional as my "ugly" too! I cry over the most ridiculous things sometimes. I cried at work twice in June over the weirdest things. At least everyone knows about my crying habits now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way don't worry! At least we are not alone :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think it's bad to be emotional! Some people are just created that way - and that's okay.

    Biting my nails - i totally should have included that in my "bad".

    Yay organization is right!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nails are a mess 24/7! Definitely not good.

      Delete
  3. Hooray for strong opinions... otherwise known as convictions... which are actually much more than opinions. :)

    As for the whole wedding bridezilla thing... I always say "If they aren't paying they have no say. If they are paying let them do whatever because... well, you don't have to pay for it then!" :) It's one day and the bizarre things become a great part of the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great advice, Laura. I will keep that in mind.

      Delete
  4. I'm TOTALLY the same way about social media. That's a good one!!!

    Great responses, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tooootally bite my nails. I'm super better about it now, but still...wah wah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there! I'll be really good about it for a while but then something will happen and I'll bite them again!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!