High Five for Friday! and some Instagrams

Friday, July 20, 2012

It's been a good week. If you follow me on Instagram (gnewman15) you've probably already seen some of these.

1. My Erin Condren planner
Technically I got this last Friday, but this has been my first week with it and it's been even better than expected! I can't get over how convenient it is. It might even make going back to school suck a little less (maybe).
My amazing Erin Condren planner and everything that came with it
What a week with the planner looks like
2. Moving out of the apartment
This morning I moved everything except my kitchen stuff out of my apartment and my bed, desk and futon were moved earlier this week so it's super lonely and empty now. I'm gonna miss the freedom and space to myself, but I don't think I'll miss Columbus.

3. The Clippers game/half day of work
I'm not a baseball person, but it was fun to leave work at lunch and spend a day with some colleagues. 

Yay Weenie Races! Ketchup won, obviously. Mustard (left) got knocked to the ground and Relish was far behind.
4. Getting to see this handsome, pathetically adorable face tonight
After his bath. He does not like baths (but loves playing in the pond/lake/creek?)
Letting me know he forgives me post-bath by laying his damp head on my leg. Can't even be mad.
5. Wedding time!
One of my best friends from preschool is getting married this weekend! We went to preschool together, went to different elementary schools and met back up in high school. Ironically during the time we were apart in elementary school she went to Sunday School with my fiance. Small world! Anyway, congratulations Lauren and Michael in advance. I can't wait to watch the two of you start your lives together tomorrow :)

Head over to FMGD and link up with Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. Dying from the cuteness of your dog. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever ;) Hard to be humble about that little guy.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!