NEW BLOG DESIGN! And TGBTB linkup: aka my first vlog!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Before I even start with today's post, please take a second to marvel at my new blog design thanks entirely to Andrea at HIM&HER! I have a new, amazing look and a button! Woo! But seriously if you're looking for a new design, this girl is the greatest. Not only is she a creative genius but she is the sweetest person. Go check her site out for more info!

5ohwifey

(Please allow me to be ridiculous for a second)...Check that out! I finally figured out how to post a button! May seem minuscule to some of you, but I'm a new blogger so forgive me!
Anyway, onto the topic. I am linking up with 5ohWifey, who is an amazing blogger, for my first vlog! She's been hosting The Girl Behind the Blog linkup for a while but I just stumbled upon it so I'm a little behind.
Today's topic: begin, accomplish, change



I think I sound funny. Not to mention the video quality isn't the greatest! And check out that green carpet. Yikes.
Thanks for all the prayers recently, readers. I've definitely been feeling lifted and I really appreciate it! Say another one for me as tomorrow is my last day of my internship.
Have a great rest of the day
Genna

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I'm sorry but I think your dad is hilarious- Freed at last. Love it. Glad you linked up! And yay for figuring out the button haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) and my dad thinks he's pretty funny too lol!

      Delete
  2. So cute the name of your blog! I love that story!

    I think we just followed eachother on twitter today (through guest posting for Abbey)! :) And now I'm a new follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie :) thanks for finding me! I found you through the 15 day challenge I think. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that I got to watch this BEFORE your ad started on my blog! I'm super excited to work with you next month! :D

    Love the reason behind your blog name! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just as excited as you are! I love sponsoring :) And thanks it's definitely...uh...unique, haha!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!