1. My poor little apartment got cleaned out last night! It went from this to...
|THIS! How lonely and empty :(|
and after taking this picture, I cleaned all my clothes out of my closet to take home. All that's left is part of my bathroom and my kitchen stuff (because I do have to eat next week).
2. I have FIVE days left of my 10-week internship. Holy cow. I thought these weeks would never end!
3. I still love my job, but I don't love Columbus nearly as much.
4. I miss my puppy so much. I couldn't even ask Cam on the phone last night what Trigger was doing cuz I thought I would cry. Yeah, it's that bad.
5. We're only working a half day today because we're going to a Clippers game! Follow me on Instagram (gnewman15) for some cool, filtered baseball pics!
6. I don't even like baseball. Okay, I don't dislike it and I will more than likely enjoy the game, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan by any means.
7. It's going to be hot and muggy today. This game may be a whole lot less fun because of that. I'd prefer rain.
8. I'm obsessed with the Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers. They're so damn convenient and delicious. Not to mention they're low-cal and there's so many choices! I've just been buying five every weekend and eat them for lunch every day (and they're only $2!). Definite win.
|My lunch for today (for your viewing pleasure).|
10. I need new running shoes. And books for school. This puts me in a bit of a pickle. I was hoping to save 100% of my last two paychecks. But these two things are gonna run me upwards of $200 (almost a week of work for me). Booooo.
Head over to Sarah's blog and link up!