What I want to do: Day 6

Friday, July 6, 2012

Coming up with titles for these posts is hard. I wanted to mix it up and not just put Day #, so that's what I came up with...lame.
Day 6: What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't? Why not?

I think I have seven things left on my bucket list (I'm sure I'll start another when it's finished) and one of those  is skydiving. It seems cliche, but I want the thrill. Not to mention I get insanely jealous when I see pictures on Facebook of friends that have gone!
Here's to hoping I'll get to skydive sooner rather than later.
TGIF,
Genna


7 comments:

  1. I keep using titles such as "15 Day Challenge: Day 1" and "15 Day Challenge: Day 2." 'Cuz I'm lame like that.

    Love that you want to go skydiving. You could totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous cuz I just read your post!

      Delete
  2. You can totally do it! :)
    I think id like to go skydiving, but i also think i might release some sort of bodily fluid in the process haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! The thought also crossed my mind. Talk about embarrassing.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of parachute jumping or skydiving (What's the difference.....might have to google that one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beats me! But I think it's the thrill that interests me. So either would be fine :)

      Delete
  4. Haha, I wrote about how I DON'T want to go skydiving! It's just not for me. But if you do want to, you should!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!