Late Thursday Thoughts link up

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My post is rather late today. Not really sure why (yes I am, I napped all morning), but it's here nonetheless!



1. I'm a little too excited for these storms headed our way. The storms we had earlier this week were not nearly as welcome mainly because the woke me from a pleasant dream at 4:30 in the morning and I couldn't fall back to sleep.

2. I had a cheeseburger from McDonald's today for the first time in a long time...terrible idea. I feel like crap.

3. The same time I had said cheeseburger I tried a Cherry Berry Chiller (thanks for the suggestion, Paige!) It. Was. Awesome.

4. I was on campus today putting together the first issue of our campus paper and I saw leaves falling, people. Not okay. Summer flew by, I'm not ready for school and I'm certainly not ready for leaves to be falling yet!

5. Ordered new TOMS yesterday. They're plain gray but I'm having a love affair with gray lately. It's classy but can be casual too, which I love.
What happened to my beautiful red TOMS, you ask? They disappeared into thin air. I kid you not. I'm a very organized person so this is really frustrating to me. Not to mention I had to talk myself into those shoes because I'm not really into bright-colored anything. I fell in love with them, wore them often and they disappeared. Waaaah :(

6. Coldplay was on Ellen this afternoon And I decided I need to see them live. They were really good and I was impressed!

7. I sincerely apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I've been guest posting all over the place and trying to finish up some last minute projects before school starts. I appreciate all of my readers sticking with me and am very thankful for the new ones I have gained!

8. Hopefully my habit of not blogging ends itself soon. But I'm not making any promises with school starting.

9. I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life lately, mainly dealing with some realtionships (not my love relationship, mostly friendships) issues lately and some family things. If you think about it, lift me up in prayer or keep myself and my family in your thoughts as tough times are ahead.

Head over to Sar's blog [life of love] and link up for Thursday Thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. LEAVES FALLING! yaaaaay! But alas, I think it's due to the DROUGHT and not fall :( *la-tear* I love fall though. Although, I'm not ball and chained to campus anymore...so that could be why. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall, too! I just cannot believe the school year is here already. This year has flashed before my very eyes.

      Delete
  2. Yay for grey TOMS! I've thought about getting grey or black ones but can't justify the price tag for casual shoes. Sadly... 'cuz they're so darn cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself they're for a good cause so I always end up caving in :) They seriously are the cutest and they go with everything!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh having a McDonalds burger i know EXACTLY what you mean. I ate a burger king burger like a week ago and an hour later i thought i was going to get so sick from feeling so nasty. ugh so gross.
    Also congrats on the new Toms! :) That's going to be sooo much fun. I need to jump on that train soon because mine are almost dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing we feel that way though. I definitely know that that incident alone will have me avoiding McD's for a LONG time! And thanks. I'm sooo anxious for them to be here!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!