My last week of freedom

Monday, August 13, 2012

To say I am depressed today is an understatement.
A week from today I will be back in school. I hate that.
The worst part is because of my editor duties at the campus paper I'm pretty much working already to get things ready for the semester to begin. Wahhh.
Unfortunately my last week of freedom isn't going to be full of resting or relaxing at all because I procrastinated a bunch of stuff the last few weeks. I have a t-shirt quilt to make, tuition stuff to deal with and a whole boat load of laundry/cleaning. I'm a pretty organized person so the fact that I have all this stuff crammed into a week is really irritating for me.
And I'm just not in the mood to clean. I have days where I get up and feel like I could conquer the whole house with my trusty dry/wet mop and a bottle of our homemade all-purpose cleaner.
Today is not one of those days.
So instead of dealing with my ever-growing list of to-do's, I've been on Pinterest all morning. Naturally. I thought I'd share with a few that made me laugh too much in spite of my depression over my last week or I just really liked.
via

Story of my life. Chapstick addict via

Seriously if only via

This. I died laughing via

Something to remember via

A challenging verse via

via

Yes, yes it is.
To all of you prepping for the school year, I feel your pain. To those of you going back today, suckas!

8 comments:

  1. feeling the same way about going back to school. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some funny things. Thanks for the laugh!
    And good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could provide! You are very welcome.

      Delete
  3. I hate it when i procrastinate so much that i'm left with one week to get it all done :(
    You can do it!!!
    I LOVED your pinterest finds today, so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I laughed much harder than one should, but who cares :)

      Delete
  4. Haha, thanks for the good giggle!! I love the one that says "today has been cancelled" most. I mean, really? That's like my best dream, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting and hoping for it! It's like a snow day for adults ;)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!