Operation Beautiful

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday! I can already tell this week is going to be a great one as we're celebrating my dad's birthday and I leave for vacation with my fiance and in-laws tomorrow. Ahhh, a few days with a good book on the beach. Can life get any better?
Probably, but it's nice to take a few seconds to appreciate the present :)
Today I want to introduce you to Operation Beautiful. Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings is not only one of my favorite bloggers, but has some serious goals when it comes to her blogging. She does community projects via blogging and tons of out reach.
No wonder she's a blogging role model of mine!
Today Shane began the Operation Beautiful series. It is a great way to not only meet other bloggers, but to show the world blogland what you really love about yourself.
And sometimes that's all that matters.
She'll be featuring a few hand fulls of bloggers each round (I happen to be in this first one) so shoot her an email to get involved.
Head over to Shane's corner of the Internet and tell her what is beautiful about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!