Catching up on life lately

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Saturday, friends (and Go BUCKS)!
via
Things are finally calming down after this crazy week. It was project after project after project and I am so glad it's finally over and I survived. And surprisingly enough, everything with the newspaper is also running smoothly *knock on wood.
This morning I have a little time to myself to just unwind and I'm loving it. I firmly believe that relaxation time is the key to staying sane during college!
And I have a little blog helper this morning! What a cutie.
I am so, so thankful that Mumford & Sons new album came out this week. I've been listening to it pretty much on repeat since I got it Tuesday. It's calming and the perfect study music. If you haven't already, give it a listen. I have yet to decide on a favorite, but if I had to pick now it would be Ghosts that We Knew.
I know their album probably wasn't intended to be a "Christian" album, but there are so many references to God and grace and things like that that I can't help but to relate it to my life and my faith. Thankfully, I'm not the only one who thinks this. The lovely Libby from Don't Waste Your Cancer talked about another song from the new album, I Will Wait, and how it relates to her faith. Amazing!

I'm hoping this week stays pretty mellow so I can get some blogging done. For now I'm going to spend some time getting ahead on homework for the week (read: Pinterest) and watching the Buckeyes! Have an awesome weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to listen to the new album! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good I really cannot stop listening! Definitely worth the money.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!