Getting awards and stuff

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Tomorrow I promise I will have a blog post! Things are going well this week and I think I'm keeping my head above water pretty well at this point.
A few days ago one of my blog BFFs, Amy, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. 
Let me first say I am honored. I'd like to thank all my bloggy friends, my family and my IRL friends. Not sure why I felt the need to make a little speech there, but I did. Awkward.
Here are the rules:
{1} Nominate some fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
{2} Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated for the award. 
{3} Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
{4} Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog. 
{5} Add the versatile blogger award picture to your post. 
. . .
My seven facts:
1. I hate talking on the phone. I don't know why and I don't know when it started, but I do. Some journalist I'll be, huh?
2. I am kind of addicted to social media. If I don't see my entire Twitter/Facebook/Blogger feed everyday I feel like I'm missing out on stuff. Pretty pathetic.
3. My favorite place in the world is Port Clinton, Ohio. I have family there, a second home there and I love it.
4. I drive a big ol' black Jeep. I love it, mainly because it's huge and makes me feel safe, but hate the MPG.
5. I don't really wear jewelry very often. My engagement ring is really it and maybe a necklace every now and then.
6. I bite my nails. Gross, I know. Now you know why I never do any posts about the color of my nails!
7. I am such a slob when it comes to getting dressed for school. On the weekends I can clean up pretty nicely, but for school it's usually sweats and a long t or jeans and a sweatshirt. No OOTD posts from this girl!
. . .
I know we're supposed to nominate new bloggers, but honestly I have no idea how many of the bloggers I follow are new. I love them all. So I just chose a few that I have been following and reading since I started blogging and I just really love.
Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings
Bri at Breezy Days
Abbey at Finding my forever
Denise at Gratefully Inspired
Katie at State of Change
. . .
So there you have it. I am a Versatile Blogger! Thanks again, to the lovely Amy who nominated me. Love ya girl!
Come on back tomorrow to get a little update.

4 comments:

  1. Great fun facts!
    I LOVE talking on the phone. :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooooooou're soooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiice :) thank you :) I'm not really a phone person either. really mostly with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome :) Thanks so being an awesome blogger! And so glad I'm not the only one, haha!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!