1. I dislike four-day weeks. It's just squishing five days of work into four for me.
2. Lately I've been really annoyed with shaving my legs. Why? I'm not sure. Nothing provoked it but I just hate that I do it on Monday and it has to be done and Wednesday, then Friday, sometimes Saturday, etc. I just don't like it. If it were socially acceptable I would totally boycott.
3. The Romney campaign is rude. Earlier this week in this post I told you I was going to be able to get to interview Mrs. Romney when she was on our campus for the campus newspaper. Well, not only did I not get to interview her, they denied our entire team of campus newspaper staff press passes! They said we weren't a recognized media outlet. Um, rude! We have won a number of awards both in the state and regionally for best news coverage! Hate. They did eventually concede and gave us a few passes, but no interview.
4. Have you guys watched this video? If not, watch it now. It will brighten the crappiest of days, promise.
5. Jason Mraz and Christina Perri are in Ohio tonight. Why am I not going? Dumb on my part.
6. I love each and every one of my new followers! I'm trying to get around to checking all your blogs and commenting back but with school and the paper being crazy this week it's taking a little longer than usual!
7. All my blog friends have been raving about their Scentsy stuff lately. I've been considering checking it out
8. Our church is doing this weekly Wednesday night series on marriage called Fruits & Roots. I LOVE it you guys! I feel like I'm learning so much and really figuring out how to base my marriage on faith. However, Cam isn't nearly as into it as I am, which is disappointing. I know he has to come to these realizations on his own time, so I'm trying to be patient.
9. I mentioned Ann Romney's speech yesterday, but I wanted to give you my take as an undecided voter: it was terrible. She didn't address any issues, didn't say anything of importance or substance. All she said
10. I'm not usually a political person, so if you're new here and you are upset that I'm talking about them, it's not a usual occurrence.
11. I'm really excited for the Apple conference. I love watching all those (even other than Apple) but I'm not happy they spilled the beans about the iPhone 5. I'm thrilled it's coming out, but it takes away all the mystery!
I feel like I rambled on enough. Have a lovely Thursday :)