A little free time

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I have a little time between classes this beautiful morning so I thought I'd give you all a little update on my life.
1. The weather is beautiful in northwest Ohio today (low 70s) so I'm celebrating by wearing flip flops. Take that, Mother Nature.

2. I don't have my science class for over a week because my professor is speaking at a conference. I'm elated because I despise that class.

3. This week feels like it's dragging. I mean, is it really only Tuesday?!

4. Found this gem on Wanelo yesterday. If you don't know what Wanelo is, it's sort of like Pinterest with really strange (but cool) items. And lately this is honestly how I've been feeling. Sad but true.
via
5. I'm starting Herbalife next week! One of my good friends used it and lost about 50 lbs. so far and became a distributor. I figure pairing Herbalife and working out will help me out a lot with the weight I need to lose.

Sorry I don't have anything super exciting happening. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. get up, survive, go back to bed. hahahaha that was my life in college!
    :) <3 you girl! Take it EASY!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!