Ad swap anyone?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

As I stated in my Frankly Friday post on blog things that irritate me, I'm not a huge fan of buying/selling ad space. The ads featured on my sidebar are just a few blogs and shops that I enjoy (not all of them). As a result of that, I'd like to do some swapping.
I think it's really important for a blog to get some extra publicity, but not pay for it. I've paid for some that have been successful, and others that have not. But it doesn't hurt if it's free. So why not help one another out for a month or so?
If you're interested, email me at gennabenna15(at)gmail or comment and let me know where to go to get your link and I would love to have you. My button's link is on my sidebar if you'd like it!

10 comments:

  1. I'm doing a free ad swap on my blog! I'm looking to get more buttons, so I'd love to swap with you :) http://katelynrenee.blogspot.com/p/sponsors.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! My HTML is on the right sidebar :)

      Delete
    2. The only option I see is 200x100, and I only have a 2x2 button! Can I just upload that?

      Delete
  2. I'm offering free ad swaps as well! http://theamazingintheordinary.blogspot.com/p/advertise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it :) I'll sign up and then steal your button :)

      Delete
  3. Yay free swapping it is! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. &...double comment yay.
    My button is on the side bar.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!