Double post day: TGBTB v4

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lucky you! Two posts in one day. Lucky me that I had the energy to do them both, but more on that tomorrow.


5ohwifey
TGBTB is one of my favorite link ups ever. It's so honest and real and there are so many amazing women that take part!
This week's prompt: blog introduction and share with the rest of us: What are 3 items you couldn't get through the day without?
This was a tough one, but here ya go!



P.S. Happy Halloween and Happy Anniversary to my amazing parents!

6 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Nice bling on that finger!

    Love the honesty at the end about the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I figured you guys would like that ;) And thanks, I originally had it written down as one of my three, but I couldn't follow through with it.

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH yet again i can't watch because i'm at work!! :( :( :(
    I WILL WATCH LATER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boooo :( But it'll still be here later!

      Delete
  3. I love that you love this linkup... I kinda love it too! I wouldnt say I'm a chapstick addict but I def use it every single night. Glad you linked up again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love it! And I'll definitely be linking up next time, too :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!