Fall break shenanigans

Monday, October 8, 2012

I've been neglecting you all lately and I acknowledge that. School isn't super busy, but it's time consuming and frustrating. It's not that I haven't had time to blog, but I just haven't wanted to. I've just been tired lately and after a long day of school, work and homework, really the last thing I've felt like doing is blogging.
Thankfully, I'm on break. Saturday through Tuesday only, but it's a nice long weekend and it came just in time. So I'm using it to: editing photos from over a month ago, get caught up/ahead on homework and projects and respond to emails/comments for blogging things.
Saturday night I got to spend some much needed time with my awesome family and met my cousin's son! He's four months old and makes me want a baby realllll bad (think Legally Blonde when you read that).
Meet little O. The most precious child ever created. I had to be cropped out because the one picture he actually looked at the camera I had a HUGE double chin (figures, right?).
Better of me, but he has a short attention span.
I also got to see my wonderful cousin, whom I love very much. Unfortunately we only see one another every other month or so because our colleges are across the state from one another.
Everyone says we look alike...I don't see it.
Sunday was a balmy 40-degree Ohio day. I spent a lot of time doing homework and working on pictures that day.
Today is more homework and starting some projects due at the end of the month.
In wedding news, I finally got Cam to commit to a photographer and we are saving to get our deposit ready so we can do engagement pictures soon! Of course this news thrilled me so I went out and bought my outfit. Oops. Saving shmaving, right?
Have a good day off, those of you celebrating Columbus Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Exciting about engagement pictures!! I never had them done. Of course we were only engaged for seven weeks before getting married. :) We were also broke haha.

    But now I get to do photo shoots for other engaged couples and it's one of my favorite things! Just did one yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow good for you planning so quickly! Photographers are so expensive, but thankfully ours includes the engagement session in their total price.

      Delete
  2. Y'all TOTALLY look alike, and that little boy...SQUEEZE <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) and he seriously is the best. So adorable and such a good baby!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!