I'm an angel. No, really.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

CraftboticBlogAngels
I know, I know. Hard to believe, right?
The lovely Rosie from Craftbotic hosts this great link-type-thing called Blog Angels. You fill out this form thingy and get assigned an angel to help you with your blog, and you get to be an angel to someone else! It's an awesome networking opportunity, and just a way to make another blog friend!
I got paired with Alyx from Everyday is a new Adventure!

You've certainly heard of her from my blog, because I linked up with here for my first two Sunday Confessions!
To begin, I read Alyx's About Me and lots of blog posts from her past. She is so sweet and has a big heart. I followed her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. I love that she has so much on her page because that's just more ways to get to know her.
Since I've been paired with her, of course I've been keeping up with/commenting on all her posts. One of the things I love about Alyx is that she isn't a snobby "big blogger," (not gonna lie, I was so intimidated when I got paired with someone with such a big blog!) but she takes the time to respond to her commenters, which really means a lot to those of us smaller blogs.
So far being a blog angel has been so much fun. Can't wait to work with you even more, Alyx!

4 comments:

  1. Alyx really is a doll. She is one of my favorites. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so sweet! You too, Laura :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome. I got paired with a "big blogger" last time and after the reveal didn't hear from her. Oh well. I'll have to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I've been in touch with her a few times now! I hope it all works out for you this time around!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!