New link-up for me: Sunday Confessions v1

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I recently found Alyx's blog and I love it! She is so sweet, so stop by and say hello.
She also hosts this great Sunday link-up if you're in the market for one! Head over and check out some of the others who have linked up.

I confess:
I have not been trying hard enough to get in shape for my wedding. Dress shopping is coming soon!
I've been really behind on blogging. I'm gonna blame school just cuz it makes me tired.
I'm so glad it's fall break because I've missed my pup (who lives with my fiance) like crazy.
I'm being really lazy today, and I'm fine with it.
I was also really lazy Friday. I woke up at 10, but didn't get out of bed until 12:30. It's fine.

Have a relaxing rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I've been lazy ALL day. I'm your newest follower!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thanks for joining me and I'll be sure to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. You are too kind!! Thanks for linking up - sorry it took me forever and a day to get over here to read!

    And it's okay to get behind on blogging - it happens! Sometimes you just need to live your real life, you know? Good luck on wedding dress shopping! EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!