Ouch

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I am in pain today.
I decided that since I'm going wedding dress shopping (eeeeeek) this weekend, it was time to get serious.
Right after we got engaged one of my best friends and I started and just slacked off after that. But this time it's for real.
Today I'm really, really sore. Before I even got out of bed I had to cough, but my body decided otherwise. My abs hurt so bad that it came out as kind of a choke and I literally fell out of bed. Embarrassing. Of course this made the pain even worse because my legs, arms, back and abs already hurt and now I had to pull myself off the floor. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.
via
This quote is really my inspiration. I'm starting slow, but I wanna be able to run longer. It's gonna be hard, but I'm going to eat better. And I'm doing all this because I want to feel stronger and look amazing.
I plan on documenting my pain journey here, so get ready for whining stories! Happy Thursday :)

10 comments:

  1. Weeeeeee! Good luck! It will be hard but you'll feel SO GOOD later on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this girl! I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! This post makes me laugh because when we were engaged we went on what we called the LGN diet. (look good naked!) hahah it was mostly for kicks and giggles but it is so true that you want to feel your best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I love that. I'm totally gonna call mine that now.

      Delete
  4. GET IT! :)
    Proud of YOU!
    I know what you mean about the abs, i did a video the other day and i woke up thinking "WHAT THE HECK, WAS I STABBED IN MY SLEEP!?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee! Have so much fun wedding dress shopping. It's a blast. Kinda stressful (big decision), but totally fun if you take the right people.

    Great quote. I need to remember that. I struggle with the eating one. Totally want to eat like a 13-year-old boy.

    PS. Hey we both spell "Jenna" weird :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that's so cool! I will enjoy it for sure :) And I know what you mean, I eat like a child, too!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!