Linking up with my new blog friend Alyx again for SC.
1. The situation I mentioned in this post is semi-resolved. It wasn't pretty (and still sort of isn't) but what's done is done.
2. Yesterday was my little sister's sophomore homecoming. She looked so grown up and pretty, but it made me sad 1. because I miss dressing up for dances and 2. because she looks so old.
3. Headed to a Browns game today with my cousin, her bf, Cam, my brother and his gf. I'm a Broncos fan, but the game will be fun anyway, I'm sure.
4. I sold my iPad yesterday. I loved it, but paying for wedding stuff is my priority right now and since I have a Mac and an iPhone already, I figured it was time to make a cut.
5. I had a meltdown Thursday. Long story short, my brother missed the bus from his campus to Ohio State (where his girlfriend goes and where I was supposed to pick him up. So, I drove an extra hour and a half to get him, adding three hours to our trip (about eight hours total). To top that off, I got my first speeding ticket. In Ohio, most highways are 65, but this one was 55 so I was going 72 in a 55. Boo. So I cried. A lot. I've been trying to hard to save money and that was just a miserable set back for me. I had a silent meltdown (cuz I didn't want my brother and his gf to see) and it was a messy one. Ugly crying for the win!