Wedding dress success

Monday, October 22, 2012

The news you've all been waiting to hear:
I found my wedding dress!
It wasn't as painful as I expected it to be and I ended up getting the third dress I tried on. I tried a ton after that, but that was the one. I saw it on a mannequin when we walked in and knew that was the one. As a matter of fact, it was one of the few that I pinned on Pinterest (I've since deleted it. Tryin to keep an element of surprise!) and knew I wanted to try.
My mom and sisters were supportive the whole time and still gave me their honest opinion. They liked a different dress (very different from the one I ended up getting) but were very happy that I found one I loved.
And in case you were curious...time is freaking flying (via my The Knot mobile app).

The dress has given me a lot more motivation to lose weight. It looked good on me, but I want to tone up. Especially my arms and back since it's strapless!
I'm not surprised I found one so quickly. I knew what I wanted and got it (on sale!).
Thanks to everyone who was thinking/praying that I didn't murder my sisters for me. I really wanna show you guys, but you'll have to wait about a year ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you found your dress!! And 2014 will be here before you know it, but you have plenty of time to get to where you want to be. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going by so. freaking. fast. it's almost scary! Thank you so, SO much for all your support!

      Delete
  2. Yay! So happy for you that it wasn't nearly as painful as you thought! Most people shop for days and days before finding theirs. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky! Thanks for the support, Laura!

      Delete
  3. Yay congratulations!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm very excited about it obviously!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!