Christmas time is hereee

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


Pardon my poor singing.
It's almost my birthday (one more week!) and Christmas is right around the corner after that. So I figured I would give this link to my fiance let you all know what I want for both wonderful holidays.

1. Silverware bracelet
via

2. Monogram bracelet (with my new initials for the wedding)
via
3. Broncos zip up
via
4. Compass quote necklace
via
5. Bullet earrings
via
6. Battery case for my iPhone
via
7. Nautical key chain
via
8. Photo holder
via

Happy birthday/Merry Christmas to me :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahhh me too! One or two and I'd be happy :)

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh I now want all of those jewelry items!
    Especially the monogram bracelet and compass necklace--so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're so classy and simple. Love them.

      Delete
  3. Those silverware bracelets are cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been checking them out for ages and I fell in love with the silverware/pearl combo!

      Delete
  4. I am loving the monogram bracelet! I am not much into jewelery but that's simple enough I could see wearing it every day.

    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not either, but they're so classy and simple! Thank you :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!