Dodging raindrops

Monday, November 12, 2012

via

It's Monday again, which is never a good thing, plus it's raining. And rainy days and Mondays always get me down.
But today has not been your ordinary Monday for me. No, it's been the Monday from hell.
Yesterday was a rough day for me, as I'm sure you could tell by my post yesterday morning. On top of that, a friend of mine got upset with me (like, screaming at me mad) over nothing. So naturally I got no sleep whatsoever. This morning I couldn't find my raincoat so I said to myself I'll just use my umbrella. Then I couldn't find my wallet and remembered I had left it in my mom's car. So I grab my mom's spare key and speed over to the school where she works, which is luckily only about two miles from home. And guess what? I grabbed the wrong key. So without my wallet I could no longer A. get the gas I so desperately need after being on empty for two days nor B. get lunch because my student ID was in my wallet. Fail. So I parked as close to my last class as possible so I wouldn't have to move my car and waste valuable gas money. Bad idea. Turns out I didn't have my umbrella after all and had no raincoat.
And to think it's not even noon yet. I have had to constantly remind myself "Bad day, not bad life."
I hope all of you have a much better Monday! Hopefully today isn't foreshadowing the rest of the week.

8 comments:

  1. "Bad day, not bad life"... what a great line! I'll have to remember that one for my next bad day.

    I hope your day has gotten better since writing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't gotten any worse, that's for sure! And for the life of me I can't remember when I saw/read that line, but I loveeee it.

      Delete
  2. I hope things have improved since you posted this! Maybe even bad morning, not bad day? Thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they haven't gotten worse, so that's kind of an improvement! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I hear you, I am having one of those weeks (!)...but I love that saying...bad day/week, not bad life. It's important not to let things get out of proportion. Hope your day improves :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you know, I love the honesty with which you write :)

    Samara
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy to have you following along. Love your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. YUCK! You had a HORRIBLE monday!! :( :(
    BUT it's now thursday (yes...i'm this far behind).
    SO one day closer to friday!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was one of my worst Mondays to date! But the rest of the week has been MUCH better! Thank goodness for the weekend :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!