Happy birthday, Trigger baby!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

There comes a time in every furmommy's life when they must let go and accept that their baby is no longer a puppy, but a dog.
Now is not that time for me. 
Me and Trigger, the day we brought him home
Even though my little one is officially considered a dog now, he will always be this little guy to me. And today, Trigger turns 2 in people years so we are celebrating. No, we're not having a dog birthday party I'm not that obsessed, but I did make him some homemade peanut butter dog treats! and of course he got spoiled with some new toys.
As if you haven't already seen enough pictures of this little cutie, here's some more (I attempted chronological order- turns out I suck).
Just a baby
One of my best friends and me with our puppies, Burton and Trigger, who are brother
Another of my favorites. He loves the lake just like his mommy.


He's not a fan of riding the 4-wheelers, but he doesn't mind sitting
Favorite picture of Cam and Trig

Gonna wake mom up!
*Wet nose in ear*
Morning kisses
Probably my favorite picture of Trig of all time.
Those eyes can get whatever they want from me
He's often my victim model when I wanna play with my camera
Water lover
Happy birthday, Trigger! Love you :)

8 comments:

  1. What precious pictures! Happy Birthday, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking cute!!! :)
    Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he's perfect. Also: Just realized I didn't know what Cameron looked like! I knew you said it was hard to get pictures of him, but I don't know if I've seen one ever. Maybe my blog stalking skills just suck though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's stealthy when it comes to pictures. But you can bet the farm that in a few weeks there will be LOTS of pictures of him up here when we get our engagement pictures done :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!