Believe it!

Thursday, December 6, 2012


Simple statement bracelets are one of the hottest jewelry trends right now, and I was lucky enough to snag one of these adorable believe bracelets from the lovely Paige at Eloping Stethoscope to review. And let me tell ya, I was not disappointed!
The suede cord is comfortable and comes in lots of different colors and there are also "love" and "hope" options for your word choice. These bracelets (and everything else from Paige's shop) are totally affordable and would make great stocking stuffers!
So what are you waiting for? Head to Eloping Designs and order one or four for the ladies in your life for the holidays. Wanna sweeten the deal? Paige has set up the code "HappyHolidays" for you guys to get free shipping nationwide and internationally! Talk about reasonable pricing.
Note: these are shipped in a size 7, so make sure you check before you order! You can let Paige know if you need a different size in the notes to seller.
Order by Dec. 15 to ensure your gifts arrive before Christmas and add my name in the notes to seller so Paige knows who sent you! 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I definitely love my bracelet :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free international shipping?? Oh this very well might be happening...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were you I'd TOTALLY take advantage of that! Definitely some great stuff in Paige's shop!

      Delete
  4. I need to find you on instagram!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You found me :) I think I'm following you (?) but I'll have to check!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!