Finals week. Lord help us all.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thank goodness. This may or may not be my desktop background. Ahem.

Birthday week is over, meaning it's finals week. Unfortunately my birthday falls either on finals week or the week before finals when all I'm doing is studying every year. Boo. I apologize for my certain absence this week, but please for the love of all that is good pray that I do well because goodness knows I need it!
Thankfully I only had one final exam which was two weeks ago, and only have one story to finish and one take home essay final to do. I'm one of the lucky ones this semester!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! You'll do grrrrrrrrrreat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Good luck to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Hope the finals aren't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha that is amazing!
    I hope finals are treating you well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're done, thankfully! And as soon as I buckled down they weren't bad at all :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck on finals!! New follower because of the video (I'm involved too). You were super cute in it. Look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micah! Happy to have you :) and thanks!!

      Delete
  5. I hope finals went well for you (are you done now?!) I work at a University and it is dead in the hallways and you can just see the relief on the few students who are left here.

    Also, Ryan Gosling - yes, please. Always, yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes finally! All my exams were take home and I turned the last one in yesterday! Our campus looked like a ghost town yesterday too! Everyone left looks like a zombie lol and yes, Ryan Gosling. Enough said.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!