- It started off with a bang as I got engaged not even five minutes after the ball dropped
- I started this blog a few months after to help remember this exciting time
- I got a prestigious internship this summer and spent some valuable time living alone in a big city
- Wedding plans are becoming more concrete by the day. Big decisions have been made!
- I've slowly accepted the fact that my childhood (even though I'm really not a child anymore) is coming to a close. I'm preparing for a career, becoming a wife and maybe even a parent in the
very, verydistant future. These things used to scare me, but I've matured enough to accept them.