Happy Holidays (Blogger and 'N SYNC Style)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prepare yourself for the amazingness that is to come. Fourteen bloggers, a few animal guest appearances, lots of Christmas decor and plenty of Christmas cheer.



It was just as awesome as I expected it would be! The beautiful bloggers involved were:
Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride, Holly Jean from Perfectly Imperfect Holly, Kaitlin from Kaitlin Leigh, Leah from Lovely Life of Leah, Leslie from A Body that Won't Break, Meaghan from You're Meaghan Me Crazy, Meghan from Shine On, Micah from Unabashedly Me, Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup, Sarah J from Sunlight After Rain, Sarah S from Scissors and a Whisk, Stephanie from The Vintage Modern Wife, and last but certainly not least, Sar from [life of love] who arranged, coordinated and edited all our videos!

Stop by and visit some of these lovely ladies and make some new friends :) happy holidays from blog land!

12 comments:

  1. Your antlers are amazing and I think I need a pair immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome. They're also the reason my dog wouldn't leave me alone. He lovesss the blinking lights!

      Delete
  2. I looooove this NSYNC song... seriously the best Christmas song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I have their entire Christmas album memorized. This song and Under My Tree are the best!

      Delete
  3. YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE! Love it! so glad we got to meet through this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your's too! I've slowly been making my rounds to everyone's blogs this morning :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I laughed through the whole thing when I saw it the first time.

      Delete
  5. This video was just so much fun! So glad we got to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I laughed so hard when I saw it the first time.

      Delete
  6. This just made my day! :)

    I'm a new follower :)
    http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad we could make your day! Thank you so much for following. So glad to have you along for the ride!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!