Sunday confessions v5

Sunday, December 2, 2012


1. This week is gonna be a good one! Here's why:
-last week of classes (two of the five are already done)
-my birthday!
-engagement pictures
-birthday festivities
-finishing all my big projects
-birthday cake
-oh, and more birthday stuff :)

2. I am fighting exhaustion like you wouldn't believe this week. Thanksgiving was a tease and totally screwed up my sleep schedule
3. I have had so much on my find about the future lately that I've forgotten to slow down and be grateful for what I have now. Deep breaths.

4. Know how I mentioned my addiction that I forgot my phone in this post? I did it again last night. Left it at a friend's house overnight. I suck. And it was just as miserable as the first time. Let's hope this isn't a pattern.

5. One of my best friend's got engaged last night and I was finally in on the secret! More to come on this later. 

6. Bought all my Christmas presents this week! I am so excited cuz I found some good ones this year, but my credit card is not so excited. S#%^!
7. This happened Friday:


I hate my life sometimes. Thankfully there have been no mouse-related incidents in the last 48 hours *knocks on wood*
Short and sweet today! Have a good one.

8 comments:

  1. Hang on and you will have your break soon. Sounds like you have some amazing stuff to look forward to.
    Cheers,
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!! Okay, sorry, I'm just so excited. I love looking at pictures of people. Now that I sound like a total creep, let's move on...

    Ugh... mice. Send some my way to take to the office! EEK!

    Thanks for linking up, Genna! sorry I haven't visited lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeee me too! They're gonna be amazing, I just know it. And I know you're busy so seriously don't worry :)

      Delete
  3. I really, REALLY shouldn't laugh at the cat posts...but man they are hilarious aren't they?! They have such personalities and i swear they are constantly trying to find a way to torture us...mostly with love....but in your case that day, mice! yummm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh yes. It was NOT funny at the time, but looking back on it I have to laugh!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!