Sunday confessions v8

Sunday, December 23, 2012

1. I feel like a broken record, but I'm just busy. Cam's family's Christmas was last weekend, my dad's family's is this afternoon, my mom's family's in tomorrow night and just our immediate family's is Christmas morning.
2. Where in the heck did this year go?! It totally flew by. I mean it's Christmas...what?
3. We've been engaged for almost a year. Again, flying by. That means I have a little over a year until the wedding. Yikes. Guess I need to get my stuff together, doesn't it?
4. I took an unexpected little break from blogging and I missed it. The reason will be explained tomorrow and you're not gonna wanna miss it! I love sharing my life with people who care about me, no matter if we actually know each other or not *sniffle* I just love you guys so much!
5. I've got quite a few posts scheduled go me! for the coming week. Back on my blog grind and thrilled about it :)

10 comments:

  1. I scheduled my post for this week also, one less stress to have to add to the plate. I agree with the year, it seems like it was just January!

    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely enjoyed mine. I hope you did as well :)

      Delete
  2. This year does feel like it's gone by so fast! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has! I mean it's one thing that it's already December, but almost 2013? Holy wow!

      Delete
  3. I agree! This year just flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I'm so behind... I need to go see why you were missing for a while! Ad I can't believe that it's already almost January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary how fast this year went! And to think how much 2013 is going to bring both of us is insane!

      Delete
  5. Hi. I found you on Sunday Confessions.Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well, Lenetta! I will stop by soon.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!