This and That Thursday v2

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Recently Roached

It's Thursday! Click the button and link up with Jena and Katie!

This is my first day of complete freedom from school. I turned in my last final yesterday morning and spent the rest of the day doing nothing. It. Was. Awesome.

That means I get to spend the next three weeks of my break curled up with this little cutie 
Mad because I was studying and not playing with him//snoring like a freight train while I did homework//sleeping on my clean laundry//sleeping in my pants?//Napping...but that can't be comfortable//sharing snacks with his cousin who comes home with my sister today//Christmas pup
This Saturday is my mom's family's annual candy making day plus our cookie exchange. So excited for good food and lots of time with them

Unfortunately that means that I, the only one home all day, get to spend my Friday cleaning. Lucky me, right? Oh and I also have to deal with Trig, who is afraid of brooms, squirt bottles, feather dusters and vacuums. He's such a baby.

Have a good almost Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Annual candy-making day?! Sign me UP. :) Sorry to clean all by yourself, but I'm sure your family will appreciate it!

    Thanks for linking, Genna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Pictures to come for sure.

      Delete
  2. OMG your puppy is adorable!! :) What a little sweetheart! And ooh candy making day sounds like so much fun!

    Thanks for linking up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's the best! And candy was fantastic.

      Delete
  3. ahh your pup is so cute!! what candies are you making this weekend? sounds like excellent family time to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We make hard tac candy. It's also called crystal cut or glass candy. I'll have pictures to come soon!

      Delete
  4. Found your blog via the linkup. Your pup is ADORABLE! Had me laughing at him sleeping with his nose in your pants. HA! Animals never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! He is such a good dog and does the funniest things!

      Delete
  5. I miss the feeling of finishing finals and knowing you have a long break ahead of you! Enjoy your free time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely taking advantage of it :) Thanks, Laura!

      Delete
  6. I love dogs! Mine snores a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the cutest thing...until they wake you at three in the morning :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!