This 'n That Thursday v1

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Recently Roached

Linking up with Jena and Katie today for the first time!

This: is my last day of classes for the semester. WOOOOOO! Couldn't be more thrilled. 

That: I will officially be a senior after this semester. freaks. me. out. 

This: new Northface I got for my birthday is freaking awesome.

That: I am a really terrible cook, but I'm going to attempt to make a big steak dinner for my fiance tonight since he is done with school for good! And you better believe I'll be Instagramming pictures if it turns out well so be sure to follow :)

Have a wonderful almost-Friday and be sure to check out my review of the believe bracelet below this post!

12 comments:

  1. Hooooraaaaay last day of school! Me too! Also, hooray fancy dinner! The only things I ever cook for Pat are pasta and baked potatoes. Still good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo relieved! And I am actually making baked potatoes with this dinner. And I'm gonna try to figure out how to use a grill without blowing myself up. And yay pasta! I am a pasta master lol

      Delete
  2. Almost a senior! Woot woot! Also, congrats on the 100 followers, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sar :) so excited about both!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! I love Northface. I have two jackets. Too bad I live in TX and never get to wear them! :(

    Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is my second as well! And in Ohio they get used pretty much year round :) Love the new link up!!

      Delete
  4. Oooh good luck with your big meal!! You can do it, I believe in you! ;)

    Thanks for linking up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out SO well! I was pleasantly surprised with myself :) Thanks for the support and hosting an awesome link up!

      Delete
  5. Cooking is all about practice!!! :)
    AND yay last day of classes for the semester! Your last year is going to FLY by, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been slowly working my way up the chef food chain. For so long I could only make pasta, and sometimes I even screwed that up! But this time was very successful :)

      Delete
  6. awesome that it is the last day of the semester, I might be a tad jealous!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!