Dream life: Pinspired

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I have a dream, that one day, I will a life of luxury while have no occupation whatsoever.
That's right. I aspire to be absolutely nothing while doing absolutely nothing and expect everything. Pathetic.
But really, classes are stressful, life is stressful and today is one of those days when I'm feeling really sassy and cynical I really wish I could graduate with a degree in being a couch potato. Dr. Potato. Nice right to it, right?
Anyway, I decided to entertain these thoughts of doing not a damn thing nothing for the rest of my life by showing you what I expect the place I will be lounging in to look like. Enjoy.

Living space:
via

via
via
Kitchen:
via
via
via
via
Bedroom:
via
via
via
Bathroom:
via
via
via
via
Obviously I'm into stones, woods and neutrals, right?
I was gonna do an office, laundry area and outdoor space but there's already a zillion pictures in this post so I'll save that for another day.

14 comments:

  1. Umm, can I combine all of these pictures into one house and move in today? Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serioulsy that's how I feel about it! I'd love every second of it.

      Delete
  2. ME TOO! ugh. I want to go to this place now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drawn toward anything wood and stone too! I could spend hours on Pinterest daydreaming. Let's hope we make it there someday, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO spend hours on Pinterest! Maybe not hours, but if it's stone or wood you can bet I'll pin it lol

      Delete
  4. THE FIRE PLACE BY THE TUB!?!??!?! ****SWWWWOOOOONNNNNN**** i love the cabin'ish feel :) so beautiful.
    And girl if i could be paid to stay home and do things or go on hikes, etc...done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I love everything about it. So earthy and homey.

      Delete
  5. Oh my! Tub by fireplace... I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be amazing?! I can imagine myself lounging there all the time.

      Delete
  6. yesss that is my dream! Do nothing. get everything. perfect.
    Also I don't think you need more pictures for the office space because as Dr. Potato I'm pretty sure the coach/living space doubles as your office ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be the dream life for sure. And you are totally right, I wouldn't even need an office. Silly me ;)

      Delete
  7. Wow I feel the incredible urge to go through pinterest and/or tumblr and make up my own dream home.
    These are gorgeous by the way.
    So much better than doing a paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!