Sole Society kicks some serious behind

Friday, January 18, 2013

As I'm sure you guys remember, I looooved my first VoxBox from Influenster. Seriously, it was the best.
In that post I mentioned that I was considering Krista wedges from Sole Society. I took advantage of the code that I mentioned in the post and got them.
So. freaking. comfortable. I have serious buyers remorse about most purchases, but this is one I will never regret.

The picture on the left gives you a decent idea of the height. About two inches, which is perfect for me. The picture on the left is a much picture of the color. Gorgeous, right?
Like I mentioned in my original post, use the code INFLUENSTER25 you can get $25 off too? But hurry, the offer expires Jan. 31!


post signature

2 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!