Thanks to Firmoo, I have fulfilled my hipster dreams

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's only appropriate to use your most hipster effects while taking pictures of your new hipster glasses, right? Also, someday maybe I'll figure out how to get a decent fashion post of myself. Blah.
*
I have always dreamed of having some thick-rimmed glasses. Call me a hipster, but I have. To me they look like what the old school journalists wore and since I'm a journalist I think it's legit.
And guess what? Firmoo hooked me up!
What's a Firmoo, you ask? Only the most awesome glasses company ever. The coolest part is they offer your first pair of glasses free! Reason enough, right?
Head over to their help center for more info and get started today!
Interested in watching what may be the most painful vlog review ever? Me neither. And the day I get a decent thumbnail option will be the day pigs fly. Geesh.




Why I said snazzy I'll never know.
post signature

10 comments:

  1. I loved your vlog and I think your glasses look so cute on you! I drop glasses like it's my job too. Actually I roll over on glasses like it's my job too. Really I'm just destructive! Glad they come with all that, can't wait to get mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I'm such a dork in vlogs. But the glasses are super cute and I love them.

      Delete
  2. I have gotten two emails about this website and thought they were junk! cool to know its legit!


    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jump on that girl! They're totally legit :)

      Delete
  3. Genna. I sometimes wish I needed glasses just so that I could get Hipster frames, so I totally know where you're coming from with this need for thick-rimmed glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They offer non-perscription too if you wanna wear some just for fun lol!

      Delete
  4. very cute! i've thought about using firmoo so awesomeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're easy to work with and FREE so it's a win-win :)

      Delete
  5. haha hipster dreams! they look so awesome on you!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl :) I wasn't sure about them at first but I've decided I like them.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!