Big life changes

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I made a big change in my life Monday. I switched from Chapstick to Burt's Bees lip balm.

Those of you that know me know I am a bit of an addict, and a little OCD about my lip balm. I have to have only two sticks and they have to be in my wallet and in my backpack. I will only replace them when they're entirely gone. It's a feat, but I rise to the challenge.
This week I decided the Chapstick brand was not benefiting me. I've read about most lip balm brands using a chemical that actually makes your lips dry out over time in order to keep you using their stuff. I'm not sure if Chapstick does this, but it sure felt like it. So I decided to go natural and chose Burt's Bees. I got a few fruity kinds because I'm all about fruity anything.
I know you all are super concerned about the well being of my lips and my opinions, so once I've spent a little QT with my new lip balm I'll be sure to fill you in on the results.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loooove it. So much better than the typical chapstick flavors.

      Delete
  2. I have the mango and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good! No complaints here, that's for sure.

      Delete
  3. hahah i LOVE burts bees! i'm currently using the rejuvenating myself! sooo good right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh there amazing. The path of my life has been changed forever! Haha and also I may be a little dramatic about it.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!