Sunday confessions v9

Sunday, February 3, 2013


1. I took a lot of pride in watching my buckeyes beat some Nebraska butt last night. Sorry (but not really) Alyx!

2. I hate growing up. I haven't blogged about life lately, but long story short house hunting sucks, Cameron's truck died so buying a car sucked, paying for stuff sucks, planning a wedding while in school sucks, etc. Life is just really sucky right now, but it'll get better.

3. Speaking of life, I am applying and interviewing for a job next week. Nothing big, just a hostess/waitress kinda thing. Here's to hoping I succeed because I am really getting desperate for money.

4. I love my Jeep. Jethro is so reliable and sturdy in all this snow. I don't know how I made it through without him before this!

5. This week is gonna be cray. I'm an ambassador to the University for a VIP person who is visiting campus and doing events all week. So every spare second I have this week is dedicated to going to events with her. Busy, busy, busy!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Being a grown up totally sucks! Like totally SUCKS. Good luck with your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so does and I'm not even in the thick of it!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your interview next week! And being a grown up definitely sucks, I'm so with you there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, and I'm not even in the thick of it! Thank you though!

      Delete
  3. growing up does suck!
    and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. growing up sucks sooooo much! good luck for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha, don't be sorry - Nebrasketball is a sad excuse for the sport. I am hoping, though, that our new coach can get our program straightened out. Football, on the other hand... I want revenge for this year's game. It's on.

    Moving on... ugh. growing up really DOES suck. And once you have that house? Holy balls, there are so many expenses that you don't think about when you're renting. Just wait till you guys are ready for babies. Who freaking knew that insurance and hospitals were so dang expensive? Call me naive, but I was not expecting it. Don't stress, Genna - it will all work out and you will find a house and have an amazing wedding, and it will be great!

    Good luck at your interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you're on!
      Also, I am not even in the thick of being a grown up yet and it makes me want to cry. Boo. I don't even want to IMAGINE how expensive a kid is gonna be! Cam's dad broke his arm last year and was in the ER for like 45 minutes and his bill was close to $5,000. WHAT?! What about the 12+ hours of labor?! Gaaah. Just gotta keep on keepin on I guess.
      Thanks for the support! It seriously means so much.

      Delete
  6. good luck on job hunting genna!!! :)
    And life does sound pretty sucky right now (money makes things sucky sometimes!!), do you best to keep your head up! I know cheesy and easier said than done....but <3 it always helps right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money really is the root. It's too bad that's what it takes to live! Thanks so much for all the support.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!