1. I took a lot of pride in watching my buckeyes beat some Nebraska butt last night. Sorry (but not really) Alyx!
2. I hate growing up. I haven't blogged about life lately, but long story short house hunting sucks, Cameron's truck died so buying a car sucked, paying for stuff sucks, planning a wedding while in school sucks, etc. Life is just really sucky right now, but it'll get better.
3. Speaking of life, I am applying and interviewing for a job next week. Nothing big, just a hostess/waitress kinda thing. Here's to hoping I succeed because I am really getting desperate for money.
4. I love my Jeep. Jethro is so reliable and sturdy in all this snow. I don't know how I made it through without him before this!
5. This week is gonna be cray. I'm an ambassador to the University for a VIP person who is visiting campus and doing events all week. So every spare second I have this week is dedicated to going to events with her. Busy, busy, busy!