Happy blogiversary to me!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm a bad blogger. Yesterday was my first blogiversary and I missed it!
Is a blog birthday a good enough excuse to celebrate by making this Pinterest recipe I've been dying to try? via
I spent yesterday evening reminiscing and reading old posts. From my very first post, I was in love with blogging. I've always written, whether it was in the form of journaling or columnizing for the school paper, so blogging came semi-naturally to me. It's different, but amazing.
Not many of you were around until recently, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite posts:
Our struggles with family planning
Touring my first apartment
Finding a hobby of my own
Wedding dress confessionals
Holiday blogger lip sync

Fact: it's really difficult to pick five posts after a year of blogging.
A big thank you to all of you who have followed, helped and supported me these past 365 days. I love you all!

post signature

18 comments:

  1. Happy happy blogiversary! So glad to have found and connected with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so glad we connected as well :)

      Delete
  2. haha totally let mine just go by. oh well. hopefully there will be many more!

    Happy blogiversary friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a year of blogging! That's so awesome - congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for blogiversary! I totally don't even recognize mine. I think because for so long it was only family that read it, lol. Today's post is my 200th though! What what!

    We should eat something awesome to celebrate. good thing you pinned those awesome cupcakes to have something to go on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 200? I'm only in the 160s, but I figure that's a few posts a week so I'm good lol and guess what?! I actually made the cupcakes! I'll be sure to eat one in your honor.

      Delete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you started blogging and that i found you! :) Here's to many more years to come right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, to many more! So glad to have a friend in you, Amy!

      Delete
  6. yea yea yea! Happy Bloggiversary! I'm glad I can get to know you and learn about your story and watch fun videos of you (sans pants of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Thanks. Pants are for losers anyway, right? ;)

      Delete
  7. girl! try all those birthday pins! why not have another reason to celebrate!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. And for the record, that recipe was DIVINE.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!