Getting back into the swing of things

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I know yesterday I said I was going to tell you all about the highs and lows and going ons while I was gone, but I think I was a little over ambitious. I found these questions floating around the blogsphere and decided they were a good ice breaker to warm me up to blogging again!
Plus, I'm up at the lake trying to forget about everything in life relaxing and frankly I don't want to put any thought into a post right now.

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
I think about this on a frequent basis, currently in regards to school. Lately I've been questioning everything about my career choice, and if I could do it again I would either A. pick a totally different career or B. take some time off after high school to get myself together and make a career choice prior to spending four years in college learning about a job I don't have the passion for.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Le sigh. Married, obviously. Hopefully owning a home. I have no idea what kinda work I want to be doing.

3. Do you honestly want kids?
These are some hard hitting questions. So much for not putting thought into this post, right?! I'm on the fence kids, honestly. And thankfully so is my fiance.

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
It would be between the day I gave my life to Jesus or the day Cameron asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.


5. What is your life theme song?
This song. It gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it.

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
I have a bucket list, but when I honestly think about death all I can think of is making sure my family is taken care of. So I guess appreciating and spending time with my family and I mean really appreciating them would be number one.

7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
For being happy being me and being content with where I am/what I have in life.

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?
Change my major.

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Reading this poem at my best friend's funeral five years ago.

10. Summarize yourself in one word.
Currently: adrift. I desperately need to be rescued!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Awww lady. Sounds like you're having a sort of tough time lately. I hope that everything is going well, and I'm here if you need to vent! Just think - at least school is almost over, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Things have definitely been rough! But thank you so much for your support. When school is done I have a feeling I'll be doing MUCH better.

      Delete
  2. <3 i want you to know, i'm here for you. I know things are tough, frustrating, OVERWHELMING in your life right now, but know that you've got a support system here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am so, SO thankful for your support and friendship, Amy <3

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!